Monday, October 5, 2009

Old Fashion Cristmas

I am inviting every one to come and cook with us at the Old Mill in Eagle Point, Oregon. December 5th, we will be cooking Christmas treats in the old black pots. There will be a peoples chose award, or awards. I am asking every one who reads this to come, even out side this area. I will be roasting chestnuts, but you will be cooking Cakes, or cookies, or fudge, or what ever. I am pleading, all of you Northern CA and Northern OR and Central OR cooks to come. PLEASE but not just them, from any place. Our chapter just can't seem to get off the ground and we need your help. Tell all your friends to log on this blog, and come help us. This Historic Mill gets a lot of visitors and this event will be on there web site www.buttecreekmill.com. Please contact me at theoutlawgourmet@hotmail.com. I think we will have a lot of FUN.
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment