Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hi! all Dutch Oven Cookers

If you like the recipes, or have any questions on dutch oven cooking, or even need a recipe, just e-mail me, and ask. I will try to answer any thing I can. I don't know if any one is seeing this blog or using anything from it. Make comments at the bottom of the post. Thank you all very much. I hope to meet all of you some day at a D.O.G. (Dutch Oven Gathering) Ron Clanton theoutlawgourmet@hotmail.com

P.S. Check out Dick's book at the top of the page. It's the best.

1 comment:

  1. I may not read your blog every day or even once a week, but it's great to come back and catch up on things.

    I say if you have the time and energy to keep writing, go for it. It's a great reference site with lots of good tips and stories. You never know who might come along and find any or all of your posts very helpful.

    Thank you!

    Ranes

    ReplyDelete