Over the years I have posted many Holiday recipes. If you would like to see some of the best, just scroll back to these listed below.
1. Giblet Gravy with Wine, 12-24-14
2. Stuffed Turkey Thighs, 12-24-14
3. Pumpkin Soup, 11-22-14
4. Sweet Potato Biscuits, 1-24-13
5, Raisin Cream Pie, 12-19-12
6. St. Nicks Green Beans, 12-19-12
7. Bread Dressing, 11-14-12
8. Cranberry Sauce-Merlot, 11-12-12
9. Southern Corn Bread Dressing, 11-12-12
10. Not from the Can Creamed Corn,10-29-12
11. Christmas up-Side-Down Cake, 11-24-11
12. Sweet Potato Pie, 11-15-11
13. Root Beer Candied Sweet Potatoes, 11-14-11
14.Cranberry Sauce with Marsala, Cherries and Rosemary, 11-13-11
15. Almost Pumpkin Pie, 11-16-10
Hope you try some of these and like them. Make them a Holiday tradition in your family. I would love to see some comments on these. Thank you and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
The Outlaw Gourmet
Don't rob yourself of good cookin'