Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Big Move

We are now living in Utah and will be settling in soon. I have already seen some of my old friends. Helped at the Utah State Fair All American Outdoor Cook-off.
I am no longer with The Rogue Dutch Oven Cookers chapter, of I.D.O.S, but will not be changing the name of my blog. It has become to well known by the name, and after all. I started the chapter, and I am a bit of a rogue anyway.
As soon as I have my computer set up, I will start developing new recipes and get them posted. So keep looking in on the blog and I will try not to disappoint.
Hope to meet all of you some day.  On line or in person.

Ron Clanton
The Outlaw Gourmet
Don't rob your self of good cookin'


P.S. Winter is coming, but don't let that keep you from cookin". Keep the old black pots hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment