Thursday, July 21, 2011

E-mail form Hells Canyon

Hey Ron,

We are compiling a mailing list for our Dutch Oven Cook-Off that is held in conjunction with Hell Canyon Mule Days in Enterprise, Oregon, the weekend after Labor Days. It is a fun filled three day family weekend with something for everyone. If you would like to be on our mailing list please send contact name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address.

Visit us at www.hellscanyonmuledays.com or join us on our facebook page and post upcoming D.O. events on our wall.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Keeping in touch,

Sondra, smiles always...

I received this E-mail a few weeks ago and am passing it on to all of you, It sounds like a fun time. I am going to plan to go if I can get the time off. See what happens when you get a job. I was out of work for 6 mo. and now I have to beg For time off, OOOh Well!

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment