Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This is a few of my favorite cook books. They are from 1915 to 1950. I still have over 50 old ones, but I have over 2000 in all. I must love to cook. I have been cooking for 50some years, but only 25 in the black pots know as dutch ovens. I was first introduced to this form of cooking by a great man named Dick Stucki. He was and still is the best. I spint countless hours with him , and his wife Pam, cooking all around Utah. I research these books and fine things I think you will like. Then I cook them and covert them to dutch oven recipes. I hope I bring to you things you will like. I love to receive comments from you, but don't get many. This is our chapter blog, so you know when we meet, but the recipes are for everyone to entertain , and help you. And to keep me learning more. Good luck to all the cooks at W.C.C.O. I wish I could be there again this year, but I can't. I had a full knee replacement last July , and no longer limp around like last year. That's not why I can't be there, I just can' t afford the gas at these high prices. Become a follower, or just keep reading the blog. Thank you.
Ron Clanton
The Outlaw Gourmet

No comments:

Post a Comment