Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gobble till you Wobble Harvest Feast

I have been busy with my new job, and had little time to set down. The Harvest Feast is still on, and we would love to see all of you out there Saturday. Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Cornbread Dressing, Pumpkin cobbler, and more. We hope to start serving about 11: am until it's all gone. Don"t miss out. This entire feast will be cooked in Dutch Ovens. Come watch, ask questions, or even light some charcoals for us. The Mill will be serving There Famous Hot Cider. Wine teasing, and we hope live music. (were still working on that) Come one-Come all. We will be celebrating, a good harvest, a good year and the election of the new Mayor for Eagle Point.

2 comments:

  1. So your original flier says 12:00 to 4:00 and now you are saying 11:00 til you run out of food. I planned my day around the 12:00 to 4:00 times. I am disappointed in the change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginia, I hope you still went. They didn't start serving until close to 1 pm. It all smelled really good.

    ReplyDelete