Monday, July 26, 2010

D (or Knee)-day has come


Friday is the long awaited day, I go in the hospital Friday at 6:00am for my knee replacement. I will get out on Monday. I know I don"t post every day, but I will try to get a post or two up before I go in. I have found a few old recipes I need to cook and post.
It is looking go for the Jubilee Week Cook-Off. We need all of you cooks to get your entries in. I hope we can talk a few of you out of areas, in to coming over to cook with us, to make our first Official Chapter a success. Sept.25 , Ray's food place. Historic Jacksonville, Oregon.

Week Long activity's.

Special Britt Performances, The largest parade Jacksonville has ever seen. Ocktoberfest
BBQ's , Cook-offs, Art, Quilt & Antique Shows,Melodramas & old time movies, Gunfight Reenactment, Beer ans Wine Tasting. Farmers Market & Crafts and much more.

Come one, Come all. We need all of you, and want to see all of you.


Visit

www.JacksonvilleOregon.us
For all the exciting activities and events!

No comments:

Post a Comment