Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009

Well! it's almost Christmas, and I haven't had much to say scents I put the Cast iron tree up.
I would like to wish all of you A Very Marry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and what ever you celebrate. I hope all of you enjoy my little blog. Its main propose is to let you all know when The Rogue Dutch Oven Cookers are getting together. Not too many have been coming out to our demos, just Peter, Aaron, and I have been doing all the cooking at them. We had no D.O.G.S. this year, so I am going to try to change that right off. I am holding a Birthday D.O.G. for me on Jan. 2nd at the Tou Velle Park, under the "A" shelter, come ran or shine. If know one shows, Well, more food for me. The water is turned off out there, so bring water with you. Cook any thing you like, and if you are new at it, I well help you. So don't be shy. Oh ya! I will 68 on the 3rd.
If you need directions to Tou Velle, E-mail at theoutlawgourmet@hotmail.com


Merry Christmas from The Clanton Family Ron And Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment