Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgivings, Thank You



The entire Clanton Gang, would like to say thank you for reading my blog. I hope you get as much out of it as I get enjoyment bringing it to you. We all have much to be thankful for, ( I know, some more than others) But we have a commend bond that some don't have. Either the love for food or the love for the dutch oven., And some like me, both. I have been a foodie for over 60 years now. My Mother tells me I showed an interest at three, and pulled my stool around the kitchen helping her cook. I can remember cooking things for my older sister and I by 5, and have been cooking ever scents. I have worked as a cook or Chef, off and on now scents 1956. I have cook dutch oven now for 25 years. Mostly in Utah, but I now live in Oregon. I hope I can pass on the love to you. Once more, Thank you very much, and let me hear from you. Ron Clanton, AKA. The Outlaw Gourmet.
theoutlawgourmet@hotmail.com
Or make comments on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment